News:

Updates will be announced as they are made available.

Main Menu

Chevy Camaro Ended?

Started by 3point, Apr 06, 2023, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3point

just when i thought the chevy camaro was no more after '24. :) a successor is planned.

been a fan most all my life. i've owned 3. 2 from 1979 and a 1991. 2nd generation is my favorite. i would like to own my dream car which is a '77 bandit trans am. not a fan of the EV cars. i do like the gas engine.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a43389587/chevy-camaro-dead-2024/
Framerate Friendly Aircraft www.x-hangar.com/store

3point

interesting just found this. a sneak peek at the '25 camaro? if it evolves into a SUV, not a real big surprise.

https://www.caranddriver.com/chevrolet/camaro-suv

v1simdev

Chevy or Ford or Dodge can slap a name on any hull they choose but none of the new name-carriers will ever carry on the essence of the originals...

Camaro, Mustang, Dart...

RIP

EuroPPL

3point

how about this classic new car? really like the suicide doors. its a Lincoln Continental. and i dont see how to like in this forum LOL

v1simdev

That's got some style...

jcycmj

v1simdev

After having a look at the current offerings, I would change my opinion that the Mustang, Challenger and Camaro are managing to stay on point with their heritage.

The only fumble I see is Ford's attempt to appeal to the electric-maniac crowd with the E-stang POS that has styling of the front fascia resembling the current gazoline offering; reminds me of the 1970s oil crisis inspired Mustang II. barf.

I respect the power of the magnet motors - instant torque, and torque is what makes everyone smile - but in reality they are not the panacea that everyone is staking claim.

The Chevy Corvette stands alone now that it's evolved(devolved?) into a mid-engine quasi techno spaceship. It's super cool and all, but meh...it's no longer a GT platform.